Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:06:05 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         yingtao <yingtaoliu@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Access vs SAS

Our company has an oracle database which can be accessed by MS ACCESS, I am trying to pull the data using SAS but failed.

I could login with the success information:

Libref xxx was successfully assigned as follows:

Engine: ORACLE

Physical name: XXXXXX

But when I do the data step, always got error: File xxx.&&&&&& does not exist.

Why I can access the same table by ACCESS, not by SAS, is there anything related to the table format?

Anybody has any idea about that?