Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Feb 2007 01:07:48 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Abdus Salam <mou_salam@yahoo.com>
Subject:      To Convert Variable width as per datamap.

Dear Experts,

I have to convert one SPSS data file as per clients SPSS data map.Now my problem is I want to convert variable width (Not Column width) as per clients map.

e.g. In my map q1(string) as a variable name ,its width is 165. and q2(Numeric) its width is 10. Whereas in my data the width of q1 is 30, and q2 is 2. Can anybody suggest me how I can convert it by Pragmatically( in SPSS) not manually.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards. Mousumi.

--------------------------------- The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.