Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:55:01 +1100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Simon Freidin <simonpf@unimelb.edu.au>
Subject:      Re: Mode Using Aggregate Command
Comments: To: Ramzan Afzal <ramzanafzal@hotmail.com>

set printback=on. get FILE="1991 U.S. General Social Survey.sav'. compute nobreak=1. oms /if command=["Frequencies"] subtypes=["Statistics"] / destination format=sav outfile="mode.sav" viewer=no. freq vars=SPEDUC/format=notable/statistics=mode. omsend. save outfile="temp.sav".

get file="mode.sav". sel if var1='Mode'. rename vars (var4=SPEDMODE). compute nobreak=1. match file file=*/keep=nobreak spmode. match file file="temp.sav"/table=*/by nobreak. exe.