Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:53:16 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Joyce <joycegeorge@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Line without headline option

Hi All,

Is there any way that I can get a line after the column headings without using HEADLINE option in PROC REPORT. I generated RTF file using PROC REPORT, which has underline after column heading. But when I try to convert to PDF, the Column heading underline disappears. I also used PROC TEMPLATE to created a STYLE with option RULES=GROUPS for the RTF output.

Thank you, Jo.