Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:00:42 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Joyce <joycegeorge@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Line without headline option

Sorry I got the solution.

Thanks, Jo.

On 2/8/07, Joyce <joycegeorge@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi All, > > Is there any way that I can get a line after the column headings without > using HEADLINE option in PROC REPORT. > I generated RTF file using PROC REPORT, which has underline after column > heading. But when I try to convert to PDF, the Column heading underline > disappears. I also used PROC TEMPLATE to created a STYLE with option > RULES=GROUPS for the RTF output. > > Thank you, > Jo. >