Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:46:59 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Wainwright, Andrea" <andrea.wainwright@CAPITALONE.COM>
Subject:      Log window is filling up

I have code that isn't very long itself, but it is a macro that runs through several 100 variables and produces QC charts for them.

The problem is the log ends up filling up and I have to tell it what to do with it before it will finish the job. (I don't have the options turned on to write the macro code to the log, Proc Shewhart is quite verbose in notes and warnings.)

I think I could solve this by using proc printto to direct the log to a file instead of the log window, but I'm curious if there are any other solutions?

Thanks

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary

to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith

is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is

addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,

distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance

upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this

communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material

from your computer.