Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:34:58 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nirmal kumar <lazybone2k@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Please help me with my program logic..............
Comments: To: "Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org>" <nospam@howles.com>

>info abt the sample dataset is as follows. >************sample data file************** >3,

This specifies 3 dimensions, yet there are clearly 4. Any program reading data like this is going to crash and burn if it does not conform to its rules.

(more below)

Well, this is purely my mistake. i type the sample dataset wrongly instead of 4 i typed in 3. By the way to create the desired output. I just form one more table with one dimension less and then use the proc sql to construct the final table. Thanks a lot for the input. you guys r great.

Thanks, Cheers, Kumar