Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:34:13 +0200
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Staffan Lindberg <staffan.lindberg@anastat.se>
Subject:   Summaries of separate variables with error bars on top

Dear list!

I have 3 variables (time points 1, 2 and 3) the means of which I want to plot as a bar graph with the standard errors on top of the bars. I can't find a way of doing this with Graph Builder or Interactive Graphs. There is a new menu item "Legacy dialogues" that makes summaries of separate variables possible, but when you choose error bars you get only the error lines without the bars on top of which you want the error lines. Have I missed something here?

best Staffan Lindberg National Institute of Public Health Sweden