Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:21:26 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Robin High <robinh@UNLSERVE.UNL.EDU>
Subject:   Re: Proc Freq
Comments:   To: RAMS <ramsathish@GMAIL.COM>

> I have a data of students opinion about their teachers. I > need calcuate a response (1 to 5) pecentage of each question. And i > need to save these counts and percentages in a new dataset. > > To do that i wrote a code of > > ods output OneWayFreqs=q1; > > proc freq data=ques1; > tables response/nocum; > run; > > I am getting this output in the output page, actually i > dont need a PROC FREQ OUTPUT. So i wrote "NOPRINT" in Proc Freq. > > But SAS is not creating a new sas dataset if i write "NOPRINT". How > to solve this issue. >

... since the future of SAS output datasets is with ODS, the simple addition of two statements below does the task without any NOprint options confusing the issue.

ods output OneWayFreqs=q1; ods listing close; * <---- add this one;

proc freq data=ques1; tables response / nocum; run;

ods listing; * <---- add this one;

Robin High