Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:59:37 +1000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@CBA.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: give me with example

I note that quite often SAS/L contributors will identify any functions they promote that are new to SAS9.

That may present a problem for people still using earlier SAS versions since their documentation will not be up to that release.

However, in one of those "Gee that was a simple idea, but thinking of it was very clever" moments, SAS make available much of their current documentation on their web site. From the home page, navigate through Publishing and you should find the attached link.

The documentation usually includes simple examples of the feature.

Kind regards

David

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it

Omar Khayyam (trans: Edward Fitzgerald)

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of sudha Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2007 8:31 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: give me with example

Hi friends, I didnot get some functions with example,please send me defination and with example i.e cats,catx like as i dont know but i want to learn any functions it no had in sas 8.2 online documentation.

Thanku,

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE ***************************** This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries. We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au. If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line. **************************************************************