Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:14:59 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: DBF to SAS and back

I've written macros to read and write DBF files a few years ago. I'm not at home just now, but tonight I'll look for them. Maybe I find them at Uni Heidelberg's website.

What I found there up to now, is a macro, not mine, to read DBF data into a SAS dataset, but not the other direction.

ftp://ftp.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/sas/makros/dbtosas.sas

If I find more, I post it. Gerhard