Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:12:28 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Miller <pjmiller_57@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Creating a High Resolution Image of a SAS Dataset

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to create a high resolution image (not a screen shot) of a SAS dataset for use in a conference poster. I understand that .tiff and .eps are best formats for this purpose but likely would be willing to settle for any format that is high resolution at this point.

So far, I've learned how to output .eps images but these can only be viewed with "Ghostview" and this is proving to be a problem. SAS also doesn't seem to be very good at producing .tiff images although it is capable of doing that.

Does anyone have any suggestion about how to proceed?

Thanks,

Paul

--------------------------------- Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.