Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2007 04:22:27 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Dick <pdick99@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Using SAS to fill in a web Page

Hi,

Was wondering if it is possible to fill in a web page with data from a SAS website. I will need to pass a username and password to the webpage as well. Also I don't have SASIntrnt. If anyone has any pointers of code I could follow that would be great. Have been told I could do it with ASP but don't know that language.

Thanks in Advance, Paul.