Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:36:25 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA)" <NordlDJ@DSHS.WA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Current day/visit data

> -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On > Behalf Of learner9 > Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:22 AM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Current day/visit data > > Hi, > > Iam a new learner to SAS. It would be great if some one answer my > question, "How to get the current visit/day data from a dataset." I > mean, what is the code used to get the results? > > Thanks, > L > >

Welcome to the wonderful world of SAS. To get useful help, it is usually best to give us a few lines of example data that you are starting with and, given that data, what you would like to end up with. What do your data look like? What do you mean by "current visit/day" data? As you can see, I have more questions than answers. Write back to SAS-L with some more details and I am sure someone will be able to help.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund Research and Data Analysis Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Olympia, WA 98504-5204