Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:24:53 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Yu Zhang <zhangyu05@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to reposition the label for Y Axis, PROc GPLOT
Comments: To: "data _null_," <datanull@gmail.com>

I tried your suggestion, it still remain same. there is one new question:

for device:EMF.

using PROC GDEVICE nofs; list emf; run;

I found the xmax:6in ymax:4in

I recalled the hsize or vsize you specified can nor exceed the ymax or xmax. However, in following example we copied from SAS website, the specification of the hsize and vsise is much bigger than y or xmax.

Why???

goptions reset=all device=emf hsize=4 in vsize=5 in nodisplay ftext="Arial" gsfname=output gsfmode=replace; filename output 'c:\graphs\QtrLocSales.emf'; proc sort data=sample; by quarter; run; proc gchart data=sample gout=temp; by quarter; vbar location / sumvar=sales width=15 patternid=midpoint; run;quit; /* Set DISPLAY and use GREPLAY to create the combined graph. Set the HSIZE and VSIZE to the full size. */

goptions display hsize=8 in vsize=10 in; /*why ???? */ proc greplay igout=temp nofs tc=sashelp.templt; template l2r2; treplay 1:gchart 2:gchart1 3:gchart2 4:gchart3; run;quit;

Do you know why we didn't get an error by doing this?

Thanks!!

Yu On 4/17/07, data _null_; <datanull@gmail.com> wrote: > > On 4/17/07, Yu Zhang <zhangyu05@gmail.com> wrote: > > > I checked my dataset, the format of Y varaible is 8.2. So I think it > will cause problem. > > > Can you try the following in your GPLOT. > > format Y; > > > > I think probably the annotation is only way to fix this problem. > I don't think you need annotate. >