Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:56:52 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Don Henderson <donaldjhenderson@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: SGF'07:  SAS Global Forum,       INNOVATION

Charlie,

WRT #2, we already have a place on www.sasCommunity.org for consultants to post information about themselves (assuming that is what you mean):

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Category:Provider_Registry

Which is one of the links in the box along the left hand side labeled 'main menu'

WRT something for code snippets, that would not be a single page. We have a category page for that as well. Ron and I spoke a bit today about this topic and I am hoping he will provide some thoughts on how to use it.

HTH, -Donh

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Charlie Shipp Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:56 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: SGF'07: SAS Global Forum, INNOVATION

Greetings SAS-L'ers:

After seeing the Opening Session at SAS Global Forum 2007 on INNOVATION, woke up this morning with two innovative inspirations: (original??)

Within the www.SAScommunity.org new website, there could be two pages, (1) Coder's Corner (obviously) and (2) Consultants Corner (new to the new SAS community website).

Will work on developing the second; let me know if interested.

And thanks to those helping me understand two details about SGF'07: Art: SAS-L Birds-of-a-Feather is tonight (Tues) at 7pm Andy: No CONSUG for several years! (websites continue though.)

Charlie Shipp