Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:33:47 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: zOS what is the max space available for a SAS library?

Ok, this is the important information for me: there is no standard way to tell me, what I can get. Not the storage group volume, so what I could allocate, but what I actually have told the system I "want" to have (the actual UNIT= and SPACE= parameters). I just have decided, if there is no "automatism", to make a list of the few jobs, which are relevant to watch at (the others are quite "normal") and simply note the actual parameters. The rest (actual used, allocated, ...) I can get from PROC CONTENTS. So thanks for that expert view! Gerhard

(by the way: it's Erkki Korhonen, who has that questions actually!)