Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:30:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Irin later <irinfigvam@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Unexpected output

I am trying to get an output using the following code:

data _null_; file print;

put "Percent=num1/denom1 Percent=num1/denom1"; ... run;

And I got unexpected output:

Percent=num1/denom1 Percent=num1/denom1 Percent=num2/denom2 Percent=num2/denom2 ….

In other words I did not get any numbers…..while my num1; denom1; num2; den2 are definitely numbers. What do you think I am doing wrong? Thank you in advance,

Irin

--------------------------------- Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.