Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:13:00 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Flom <peterflomconsulting@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: ODS vs. Macro for a complex printout request
Comments: To: Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>

Apparently, I was not clear.....

Here's detail of what my boss wants:

A table that looks like this (with made up numbers, the data is proprietary)

Variable MeanGroup1 StdGroup1 MeanGroup2 StdGroup2 CVgroup1 CVgroup2 F Prob Variable1 190 22 200 18 XXX XXX XXX .0XXX

for all the variables where the Prob is less than .05, sorted by Prob.

The macro is 100 lines long. The errors I am getting are of two sorts: 1) things like "No observations in data set", which indicate I am doing something wrong in setting up the groups - I can probably fix this on my own.

2) More worrisome, when the output does come out, the columns are sometimes mislabeled (each group getting the label for the OTHER group).

I'm not used to macros at all.....I've done only really simple things.

Thanks again

Peter