Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:11:37 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   sanjay sun <sanjaysum@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: An Errorabend problem

Hi Nat,

Yes its not a batch session and SAS is closing completely on an error.

thanks

On 4/30/07, sanjay sun <sanjaysum@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Group, > > Good Morning. > > I am using SAS v8.2 On Windows XP. > > I was trying to run a program and SAS was closing down on an error. I > enabled option noerrorabend but of no use. Could any one let me know what > else I could try? > > Thanks a ton. > > Sanjay > > >