Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 31 May 2007 20:23:10 +0000
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   behnaz shirazi <mehr59@hotmail.com>
Subject:   T Test and Charts

Hello dear all

Do you have any idea how can I have charts based on T-TEST.I have 8 variables which I compare them from entry to program and exit from program as follow:

T-TEST PAIRS= RgSchlT1 WITH lscafsch (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS=RtngHmT1 WITH lscafhom (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS= RgCmnTt1 WITH lscafcom (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS= RgBhvrT1 WITH lscafbeh (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS= RtngMdT1 WITH lscafmod (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS= RngHrmT1 WITH lscafhar (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS= RSstncT1 WITH lscafsub (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

T-TEST PAIRS= RTnkngT1 WITH lscafthk (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CIN(.95).

I need to have a chart for this output but I don't know what to do?

Thank you Behnaz Shirazi

_________________________________________________________________ Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/