Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 May 2007 08:13:34 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alain Follet <alain.follet@SHAM.FR>
Subject:      Libname path
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello Everybody,

I would like to define a classic libname with the following syntaxe : Libname lib "c:\test";

But, I would like that the property of the library lib (right click on the library property on the explorer) is empty. I would like to hide the path of the libname. Ave you a idea to do this ?

Many tanks for your help.

Alain Follet.