Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 May 2007 23:26:27 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mehdi Soleymani <mehdi_soleymani@SOFTHOME.NET>
Subject:      How to do bagging when there is no BY

Dear all,

I am going to do some kind of replication. The Proc which I want to use is "Proc Split" which is part of enterprise miner. and I am going to apply this proc for each level of group variable(i.e there is a group variable in my data set and for each group I have X and Y which are needed for modeling). However the "Split" does not have the BY statement. I tried to use macro but it was not suitable. By the way I've written the fortran code for my problem but I would be so glad to hear SAS solution. Cheers