Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 21 May 2007 10:59:43 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Magdalena Tolea <MTOLEA@EPI.UMARYLAND.EDU>
Subject:   Re: SAs 9.1.2 and Vista
Comments:   To: BJ Mattson <bj.mattson@ODH.OHIO.GOV>

Okay, I'll try that let you know the result. Thank you, Magda

Magdalena Tolea University of Maryland, Baltimore DEPM/Gerontology PhD Program MSTF room 311A tel: 410-706-4046 fax:410-706-4433 email: mtolea@epi.umaryland.edu

>>> BJ Mattson <bj.mattson@ODH.OHIO.GOV> 5/21/2007 10:53 AM >>> On Sun, 20 May 2007 18:48:32 -0400, Magda Tolea <mtolea@EPI.UMARYLAND.EDU> wrote:

>Hi, > >I tried to install SAS 9.1.2 on my new computer which came with Vista on it >and wasn't able to. It seems that the two are not compatible with each >other. Is there any solution to this problem other than to change the >operating system? > >Thank you, > >Magda

Magda

Before running the SAS install, use Explorer to navigate the CD. Locate the setup.exe file, right-click on it, and select Properties Click on the Compatibility tab and select "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" Apply the change.

Let us know if that works.

BJ Mattson, MA, MS Epidemiology Investigator III Ohio Department of Health

Confidentiality Statement: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.