Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 May 2007 08:33:04 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         minze su <slhappyls@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need Tips on looking for a SAS Programming job
Comments: To: "Wainwright, Andrea" <andrea.wainwright@capitalone.com>

hi $B!$ (B*Wainwright* i was also a programmer, I think SAS programming is not hard, and it has not strict requirements about programming skills, my boss just ask me to put the result, he dont care how much I wrote, and how effective the code is. So comparing SAS programming, I like real programming more.

But at this time, I have a MSC in MATH/STAT, also BSC in MATH . I think I should be a real statistician. But most of the companies are more insterested in my 2 years experience in programming. It seems that a MSC in STAT can not lead me to the ideal position.

Regards,

Minze