Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:21:00 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         slaytons@BELLSOUTH.NET
Subject:      South Polar Skua and Blue Winged Warblers

First of all, a big thank you for Bill Lotz for sitting up the trip today. I think most everyone on the Boat got good looks at the Skua. Also, while coming back to Atlanta I stopped by Pine Log WMA. I saw two Blue Winged Warblers in the Blackberries on the lest side of the road wher there is a wide Power Line area. There was also a lot of birds singing in that area. I havn't had time to look at all my pictures. But I did pick a couple if you would like to see them. Here's the Links: http://fotobirder.smugmug.com/gallery/3048240#165908091-L-LB http://fotobirder.smugmug.com/gallery/3048240#165908101-L-LB

Good Birding & Have a Blessed Evening. Steve Slayton Lawrenceville Gwinnett County