Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:15:21 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         mocking bird <mockingbird@GARDENER.COM>
Subject:      wood storks/wash. co.

Hello all, I saw a marvelous sight on Friday about 10:15 a.m. I was driving down a dirt country road when I saw this large white bird in the distance. As I approached, I was able to see a total of 6 Wood Storks flying around the area. The only water that I was aware of was a large farm irrigation system that was watering a huge field. Usually I see these guys in the late summer or fall but I'm not complaining! Lynn Schlup, Oconee, Washington Co.

-- Get a Free E-mail Account at Mail.com! Choose From 100+ Personalized Domains Visit http://www.mail.com today