Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:04:23 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Claudiu Tufis <cdt130@psu.edu>
Subject:   Re: Ahhh...Missing Data Nightmare
Comments:   To: M_Davenport@uncg.edu

Those macros would be a blessing.

Right now I have to split the dataset by imputation, run the analyses, import the results in excel, and then use an excel macro to combine the results.

Claudiu

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mark Davenport Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:11 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Ahhh...Missing Data Nightmare

An added bonus: John Graham has a few spss macros designed to help complete the data augmentation step (combining estimates). I have the website bookmarked at the office. I send it along later today.

Mark