Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:29:50 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         KEVIN MANNING <kmannin4@jhmi.edu>
Subject:      Re: Quick solution for a date problem?
Comments: To: Richard Ristow <wrristow@mindspring.com>
Comments: cc: "Oliver, Richard" <roliver@spss.com>,
          Melissa Ives <mives@chestnut.org>

Thank you. Unfortunately, I do not have any additional syntax or output; this data was entered by a student of a colleague (and the student is no longer here). So I am not sure if the student actually entered the dates "1902" (all four digits) or what, but the dates should range from 1998-2002. We have checked the options for the century as you have specified, no luck. Regardless, thanks for your help. Kevin

----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Ristow <wrristow@mindspring.com> Date: Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:16 pm Subject: Re: Quick solution for a date problem? To: KEVIN MANNING <kmannin4@jhmi.edu>, SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Cc: "Oliver, Richard" <roliver@spss.com>, Melissa Ives <mives@chestnut.org>