Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:59:01 -0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         nichas <sachin.gadkar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: help on my interview
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Jun 23, 4:27 am, nos...@HOWLES.COM ("Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org>") wrote: > On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:39:59 -0700, nichas <sachin.gad...@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > >chaitu.ta...@gmail.com wrote: > >> hi ! friends .... > >> this is chaitu... nenu SAS meda try chestunnanu ... > >> SAS nerchukoni 6 months ayyendi .. .... > >> naku me nundi help kavali ...... > >> plz. naku melo evarina SAS meda Interview chesi pettagalara.... if > >> meeru > >> cheya galigithey na mail id ki me mail-id or test mail send > >> cheyagalaru.... > > >> this is my mal id : chaitu.takur @ gmail.com > > >> na First SALARY meku estanu ...... > > >this is not a bengali site, its meant for everybody and the medium > >everybody uses is English. > > It's true, de facto, that almost all posts are in English, but I've been > involved here for 18 years and never sensed that there is a rule about this. > In fact, I vaguely recall the occasional bit of apparently productive > dialogue in Ukrainian, etc. > > >Kindly keep this in mind hence forth.

Hi, I am sorry for not being good enough to reply in a polite sense but I didnt want to encourage people sharing information in a language which is not understood by many. My point was only to say that since most might understand english why send information in non- understandable language.