Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:16:23 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Churchill <savian001@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      XML Schema

Anyone have an idea how to get SAS to honor the schema in an XML file? No matter what I do, SAS insists on scanning the elements to ascertain their type even though it is defined in the schema at the top of the XML file.

Am I going to have to roll my own XMLMap method to make this happen?

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" <http://www.savian.net/> www.savian.net