Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:51:15 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mystic Functor <h.raza.khan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: if any SAS Job Openings.
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Jul 11, 10:55 am, chaitu.ta...@gmail.com wrote: > hi freinds, > this is chaitu , am looking forjobas aSASProgrammer / Analyst. > if is there any vacancies plz. inform me . > my id chaitu.takur @ gmail.com > > thanks > chaitu

Hi Chaitu, Please give details about your experience etc. Or even better, send me your cv.