Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:18:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         medpower@GMAIL.COM
Subject:      Help to debug Proc Report Error!
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Dear friends,

When I used proc report to output with ODS RTF, there will always be an error message saying that the coulmn width is not between 1 and 256, if the variable's length larger than 256, However, the output result is not affected with the error! How could I block the error message? t

Thanks Stanley

options topmargin = '0.75in' bottommargin = '0.750in' leftmargin = '0.5in' rightmargin = '0.5in' orientation = landscape nonumber nodate linesize=256;

ods escapechar="~"; ods noresults; ods rtf file="d:\temp.rtf";

data GML_H; length FUNCTION $300. XX 3.; FUNCTION="test data"; run;

proc report data=GML_H nowd spacing=2 split="^" style(header)={background=green foreground=white font_weight=bold just=center}; columns FUNCTION XX; define FUNCTION/"Function" left flow style={font_size=9pt cellwidth=100mm just=left}; quit;

ods rtf close; ods listing; ods results;