Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:23:13 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   RolandRB <rolandberry@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: What happened to %verifyb?
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

On 22 Jul, 17:18, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote: > On 22 Jul, 15:02, Nathaniel.Wood...@DOM.COM (Nat Wooding) wrote: > > > (A snip of Roland's reply to me is below my sig.) > > > Roland > > > I just took a look at V608E on our mainframe and it does not recognize > > %verifyb. I did locate %verify on a copy of 8.12 but not verifyb. > > > Your comments section of your verifyb certainly suggest that you saw a copy > > at one time. I wonder why the institute would drop it. Do you recall any > > paper docs that list these macros? Someone might still have a copy. > > I don't recall a paper doc that mentions it. > > Maybe it was a version 5 macro and the installers could see it was > missing in version 6 and copied it across. I also remember that there > was an extended unofficial autocall library that you could ask the SI > for. Maybe it was in that and got copied to later versions. > > I'll have to check out %remove(). Excuse me for a few minutes.

%remove() is gone as well. %sysfunc(remove)) leaves a space behind when you remove a string last time I checked. This is getting silly! :o((