Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:07:48 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Kitty Lee <lee.kitty@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: reading a microsoft publisher document

I opened it in Notepad. The file looks like it has a regular structure but it has symbols at the end of some lines. I could not save the file as .txt (I got a message saying sth like not enough memory to save....)

I tried reading the file into sas as if it's a text file. Failed. Luckily someone has the same file in .dat format. The lesson is .pub is a bad way to store and transfer data. :-(

K.