Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:28:44 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Roland Viel <kviel@EMORY.EDU>
Subject:      recruiters

I guess I am in the job market now. If anyone has the name of a recruiter to whom I could send my CV I would appreciate it. My preferable field is biomedical research with special interest in genetics and epidemiology and my substantive expertise is in coagulation but cardiovascular disease is a close second. I program in SAS and have experience with perl, bash scripts, sed and awk, among a few other.

I would like to find a position that strengthens both my statistical knowledge and programming abilities.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly. I am interested in working in the Atlanta area and north east New England.

Thank you in advance,

Kevin

Kevin Viel PhD Candidate Department of Epidemiology Rollins School of Public Health Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322