Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:05:19 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Richard A. DeVenezia" <rdevenezia@WILDBLUE.NET>
Subject:   Re: PROC REPORT set cell fill color
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

John Keane wrote: > description= > "^S={font_size=14pt foreground=white background=black}" || > Strip(Put(groupvalue, $GEOgroupdesc.)) || > '^R/RTF" \cell \row \trowd "' || > "^S={font_size=10pt foreground=black background=white}" || > put(groupvalue, $GEOgroupvalue.); > > The code above is used in a COMPUTE block in PROC REPORT. It ends a > row in the output table in the RTF document and starts a new row. In > the new row I insert some text. > > I am unable to set the background color for the new row. It is > always the same as the initial row. I can however change the font > size and the font color.

Can you post a complete example ? Are you trying a have multilple rows in a cell? Is "description" used in a LINE statement ?

-- Richard A. DeVenezia http://www.devenezia.com/