Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:46:28 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gary <anirdesh@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: save log output file directly to file
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Aug 9, 1:50 pm, wylds...@gmail.com wrote: > I am trying to stack a huge dataset (2500 obs, 41000 vars). The log > window fills up fast and I had to clear it too many times to complete > the stack. Is there a way to keep the log from displaying in the log > window, and save it directly to a file?

Please use dm Log "Clear" ;;

and/or options NOFMTERR noSYMBOLGEN noMPRINT noMLOGIC nonotes nosource2;