Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:23:22 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Richard A. DeVenezia" <rdevenezia@WILDBLUE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Output two files via ODS
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

auto208611@hushmail.com wrote: > I'm trying to output two different files with the same content on a > weekly basis. > > One will be overwritten every week, the other is to keep as an > 'archive' which > has the date it was processed on as part of the file name. > > The first file listed, the one without the date, does not get > populated, while > the second one does. > > Not sure if my order of ODS statements is correct. > > Any insights? > > Thanks. > > %let reportdate = %sysfunc(putn(%sysfunc(date()),date9.)); > > ods html file = "c:\user\username\temp\Output_One.xls"; > ods html file = "c:\user\username\temp\Output_One_&reportdate..xls";

ods html (one) file = ... ods html (two) file = ...

> > proc report code goes here. > > ods html close; > ods html close;

ods html (one) close; ods html (two) close;

-- Richard A. DeVenezia http://www.devenezia.com/