Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:26:27 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Adriano Rodrigues - Instituto GPP <adriano@GPP.COM.BR>
Subject:      Best tutorials/sites for clinical study with SAS

Hi all,

can you suggest me more reliable source for SAS use in clinical studies, where i can learn this subject?

one friend has one experiment with 2 groups (A and B), where group A used glass 1 30 days, and glass 2 next 30 days, group B inverted order. I think this is elementar way of analises in SAS, but i really want read some studies done with SAS, as i want confirm that he is making correct analises (is not my area and i am just wanting to learn...).

At start i thought for T test for variables the pacients analised and one preference test for the last question "you liked more the first or second?", but i am really not sure and want learn..i wait opinions about sites, reliable papers, tutorials , thanks.

Adriano