Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:48:43 -0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "J. Manuel Picaza" <JMPicaza@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Problem for debugging scl with %include statement in it
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello all,

In a project I am using inside the catalogs of the appications, for the scl entries the following trick: Inside program.scl, there is only one line containing "%include code / source2;", where "code" is a filename where the code has a confortable ASCII life in "/project/sources/lib/cat/program.scl" Everything is allrigh but that when I want to debug the application, the only message I see is: "Stop at line 1 in LIB.CAT.PROGRAM.SCL" again and again.

Do any of you know a method for the debuger to resolve better and indicate the line of code in /.../program.scl instead of reffering alwais to the same line in LIB.CAT.PROGRAM.SCL?

The only solution I have found is copy-paste the code in LIB.CAT.PROGRAM.SCL and debbug it. Once soved move it to where the code lives and yank in the scl the %inc code; line.

Best regards,