Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:18:52 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Robert Kuhn <robertbkuhn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Dawson Forest

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback on Flickr. I now use Google so here are all the pictures from Dawson Forest:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sanetworking/BirdingDawsonForest

Please let me know if you can identify the 2 warblers and 1 flycatcher that I could not identify myself.

Thanks

Robert Kuhn Roswell (Fulton Co) GA robertbkuhn AT gmail.com http://Birds.TeamSafaris.com/