Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:57:15 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         duo wan <duo_wan@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: sas absolute value function
Comments: To: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>

thanks Art! It is strange though. I tried to use it in a macro contained in proc genmod programming step. Somehow sas said ABS function can not be called.

Vincent.

Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET> wrote: Vincent,

Where are you trying to use it? As you can test, from the following, it can be used at least in some places outside of a datastep:

data test; input x; cards; 1 -3 -5 2 -4 ; proc print data=test (where=(abs(x) gt 2)); run;

--------------------------------- Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.