Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:50:05 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "data _null_," <datanull@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: How to Create SAVINGS Macros in Autocall library

On 9/10/07, RolandRB <rolandberry@hotmail.com> wrote: > Any low-level > useful macro you can think of has already been written by me over the > last 20 years so you need not bother. Just use mine. You can download > them all from my web site.

Is this guy is completely full of ..it or himself.

Or is he just pulling our leg(s).

What are these "low-level" macros anyway? I didn't even know I needed these things.