Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:36:09 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Shiling Zhang <shiling99@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: logistic regression with given covariance structure
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Sep 11, 4:39 pm, linpan1...@YAHOO.COM (Lin Pan) wrote: > Hi, > > I have a binary response variable and couple quantitative and qualitative > variables as predictors. What I want to do is to fit a logistic regression > model with given covariance structure. I know that if the response > variable is continuous and normally distributed, I can use proc mixed to > do it. But I don't know which procedure should I use when the response > variable is binary. Any help would be very appreciated. thanks. > > Lin

You can write you own likelihood function in proc nlmixed in stat pakeage, proc nlp in or pakeage. The proc qlim in ETS pakeage allows one to specify a certain variance structure, basicly, the variance is a simple fuction of predictors. It may serves your purpose.

HTH