Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:07:33 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "data _null_," <datanull@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Drill down, or hyperlink I don't know what it is called.

I want to create a "document", or some kind of window, that when a text field is clicked on, a file is opened using the "SAS Viewer" or other text editor perhaps.

My starting point is a "list of file names" with some information displayed beside the name that will possibly cause the "user" to want to open the file. The user can click on the "active field" and cause the file to open in SAS Viewer perhaps.

I think I have seen similar posted here before. But I have not been able to find it so far.