Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:48:07 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Walker <walker.627@OSU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: SAS9 Advanced Programming
Comments: To: clarkzzz@GMAIL.COM

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:30:22 -0000, clarkzzz@GMAIL.COM wrote:

>I am interested in taking the Advanced Programming certification >exam. I am wondering if there are suggestions on materials that I can >utilize for self learning, aside from the online course offered on >sas.com. Thanks in advance for the help!

I would strongly recommend using the self-paced e-learning from sas.com unless you have some compelling reason to look elsewhere. I found it to be a very efficient way to prepare for the exam, and it will pay the course fee back to you in saved time and ensuring you pass the exam the first time around.

-Paul