Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:19:42 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: Drill down, or hyperlink I don't know what it is called.

There are many many tools to develop GUIs. Starting from SAS/AF, PERL, JAVA, and many more. What you are writing is much too unspecific to say anything. If it is such simple you say, you could also use a macro window for it. Even simple HTML with a bit of javascript could do it, but what is the bigger frame of that? Should it do more one nice day, or should it be error tolerant, "nice" or simply functional? Should it be very comfortable? You write about your "starting point", but what is the goal? Gerhard