Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:53:48 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         barnipaz@GMAIL.COM
Subject:      SASV9 - Information Map Studio & Format
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

What a wonderful combination!!!!! I've got a LITTLE about :-) If I load a table in IMS it must be loaded in Data Integration too. So far so good. But if the table has a user format ... it's not loaded on IM e it generated an error. how can i load the format on Data Integration ... otherwise ... where is the autoexec of IM. Unlikely i'm not an administrator so i can not view all the 'SYSTEM'

Thanks for help

Barnaba