Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2007)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:23:15 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ken Blankenship <kenhblankenship@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      WOGA / AAS Field Trip to Eufaula NWR, Bradley Unit 10/21/07

This coming Sunday, October 21, 2007 there will be a Wings Over Georgia / Atlanta Audubon Society Field Trip to the Bradley Unit of the Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge led by myself and Darlene Moore. There have been several cancellations so there are several spots left; send me an email to sign up.

It is an early start, meeting at 6:30am at the Welcome Center at Exit 12 on I-185 just north of Columbus. We will carpool from there, it is about one hour south of there to the Bradley. Do not wear shorts or sandals - we will be doing some sparrowing in tall weeds, and the ground can be wet.

Here is a page about the trip:

http://www.wingsoverga.com/GeorgiaBirdingTrips.html

Here is a page about birding the Bradley:

http://www.wingsoverga.com/StewartCoBirdingSites.html#EufaulaNWRBradleyUnit

Ken Blankenship Marietta, GA (Cobb County) http://www.wingsoverga.com